If you haven't, you better give it a shot now......because let me tell you, making bread is not only Granny-business. It's hip.
Baking bread is totally in. All the cool kids do it now.
And look how pretty the result is:
And it tasted awesome too!!!
See, you can only win by giving this bread experiment a go.
I'm not going to lie...bread is pretty amazing by itself. Ideally fresh out of the oven with a
But you can totally make bread fancy-panty by loading it with a couple of delicious and simple ingredients and call it 'bruschetta'.
Look how I dressed my bread up:
Starring in this multi-flavour-sextett are
- Roast pepper, onion and bacon bruschetta
- Zucchini spread bruschetta (adapted from Barafras Kochloeffel)
- Classic tomato and mozarella bruschetta
- Spinach pesto and parmesan bruschetta
- Strawberry and goats cheese bruschetta (adapted from Shutterbean)
- Walnut spread bruschetta (adapted from Souvlaki for the soul)
...hard to pick a favourite!
So, now that I have done my very best to make your mouth water and to make you crave home-made bruschetta, I will not give you the recipe.
I am not giving you the recipe here, on this blog. Because the lovely people from wheretoeat.ie, a fantastic website where you can check out and review restaurants, let me write a guest post in their blog section about my 'Last of the Summer Bruschetta'.
Please check it out here and if you're from Ireland, go have a look what wheretoeat.ie have to offer!!
Buon appetito :)