05/08/2012

The Simple Things - Avocado&Kiwi


I have seen loads of fancy avocado and kiwi smoothies on the web recently. Smoothies are a big thing at the moment. Apparently. They are everywhere. I get it...kind of...they are healthy and refreshing and perfect for the summer.

I may have jumped the bandwagon and made myself a blueberry banana smoothie yesterday. Shhh, don't tell.....

But I generally prefer to chew my food rather than slurp it in liquified form. I do still have teeth. Amazing teeth that like to bite on stuff.

So here comes the smoothie on bread. Avocado and kiwi salad with toasted brown bread.


Avocado and Kiwi Salad
ripe avocado
ripe, soft kiwi
raisins
honey
lime juice
a liiiiittle bit of salt
fresh chopped mint

Enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. that sounds really good! avocado was def the it food for this summer, but it's SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree....and it's good for you too!! Such a 'win' fruit :D

      Delete
  2. Kiwi and avacado sounds so different, and yet so good. What a unique combination!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...